[jhb_airlines] Re: Socato Trinidad & Tobago 2.0

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 04:48:03 +0100

If You could hack into the prop texture my guess is that the Alpha channel
may be too dark. If you have the tools you could set this to white - this
should remove the disk altogether.

These disks are overblown in FS anyway. There's no doubt you can see them in
photographs and on video but from inside the cockpit you hardly notice them
at all..