[jhb_airlines] Re: Socato Trinidad & Tobago 2.0

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:37:04 +0100

Hi Denis,

I use them, mainly the 21GT, and think Tom does too. We don't have the problem because we use TripleHead2Go for the scenery, with the instrument panel displaced to its own monitor. That means we have to use the 2D panel, though I confess I would use that, rather than the vitual cockpit, anyway.

A quick check of the vitual confirms the disk is blackish, though transparent and I can certainly see through it.

Gerry Winskill

Denis Ripley wrote:
Anyone flying this aircraft by Lionheart Creations using FSX? The problem I am having with it has nothing to do with the actual flight characteristics but the depiction of the spinning propeller. The image is so dark that it obscures the view forward through the cockpit window when using the virtual cockpit.

I see on their website that they no longer support FSX for this collection. I don't remember seeing their reference to FSX when I purchased it or they quit supporting FSX after I had bought it. According to the website, FSX was no longer supported after October 2007 and I bought it September 2008. I wonder if this is the reason I am having this trouble.

Denis