[jhb_airlines] Snow on the ground?

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:37:45 -0000

Hi,

I've just taken a quick look at the "Heavy Snows" weather theme in FS2004
and it very nicely gives me lots of snow falling and snow covered textures
(I could almost here Santa's sleigh bells.....)

I've then tried to revert weather back to a more suitable setting, firstly
via a weather theme, then using real weather.  The weather has updated
accordingly but the ground textures have kept their layer of snow.

Is this a known bug or is there some strange way to get rid of my blanket
covering of the white fluffy stuff?

Cheers

Phil