[jhb_airlines] Re: Skype problems

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:28:03 +0100

For those with a Skype connection problem, Skype recognise the sign-on issue
and are trying to resolve it.  Contrary to my earlier beliefs, they say it
is not related to a cyber attack but a failure in one of their algorithms.
Refreshingly honest me thinks.
They hope to resolve the problem within 24 hours.