[jhb_airlines] Skype

  • From: franklyn fisher <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:01:44 +0100

Those of you who have been wondering if I have disappeared from their Skype list.
I changed my Firewall last weekend, and coincidently, Skype stopped showing my online contacts.
Apparently, I have been using the old version, and Skype had switched over to their new version at the same time, cutting me off. I have now installed the latest version, and my contact list is now populated.

Regarding Firewalls, I am now using Sunbelts's Kerio, the first 30 days is the full blown version, then reverting to a basic version.
No problems whatsoever with Pilot-Club software, altho I had to dig into the menu's to find the switch to turn on the popup's asking if I want to allow this.

Thereafter to continue with the full version, it is $19.99 the first year and $9.00 thereafter, considering paying up.

Am pleased with it so far.

Frank