[jhb_airlines] Re: Sketchup

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:32:09 -0000

I was wondering what the point of the program was.. When first trying out
GMax I made quite a few test models before tackling aircraft design. Just
for fun I made a crude but working two cylinder engine and various other
objects and buildings - and it was very enjoyable. It was much more
interesting than basic CAD work but I stopped playing with it because once
made you couldn't do anything with the objects - apart from embedding the
output into FS.

It's a pity because it would be nice to see the working Laxey Wheel showing
up in GE..

http://woodair.net