[jhb_airlines] Re: Signatures

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:51:23 +0100

MessageA step ahead of me, yet again <g>.  If you ARE able to put them up on
your site then perhaps the best way (once all requests are in) would be for
me to send you all the gifs?  Thinking about it, I could probably create a
sig box for ALL the current pilots and send them to you for folks to pick
off as required?  Let me know off-list, I'll be happy to do anything along
those lines, I have not been able to contribute much in a tangible way to
the VA to date (not being proficient in scenery or aircraft design etc...
<G>)

MikeB
JHB193