[jhb_airlines] Re: Sids and Stars

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:32:28 +0100

I've not really got to grips with FSNav's SID/STAR database - I tend to put
in too much route and then have to delete large chunks because the STAR goes
out 200nm!

A clunky way to do it would be to generate the FSNav route and make a screen
capture of the map display - or print out the flight plan before dumping it.