[jhb_airlines] Re: Sessions

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:47:19 +0100

I presume so. When I logon to the JHB pages of IVAO I obviously get a
different menu system to everyone else. I have access to pilot records and
PIREP data plus a few more goodies. The problem is that I don't know what
pilots can see as I can't log in as a pilot - it always logs me in as HC. I
know what I can see but I don't know what you can - if you see what I mean.