[jhb_airlines] Re: Sessions

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 03:44:37 +0100

I don't have access to rejected PIREPs but I suspect it was because you
files local times for the flight and not UTC. If this happens the flight
cannot be matched up with the period you were logged in to IVAO (which is
also listed on the PIREP submission.

Sadly the same has happened with the flight below. You've filed times of
2205 - 2300 but the server says you were logged in to IVAO between 2101 and
2158 so the two don't match up (they turn white if a match is correct).

Sadly I can't edit a PIREP - I only have a Validate or Reject button come
up.