[jhb_airlines] Re: Sessions

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 00:17 +0100 (BST)

The training detail failed due to the students inability to connect to
the Cix server. Why can some people connect and others not.  We have this
problem all the time. It mystifies me. I can connect my laptop via dialup
(i.e. not via my network) no problem.

So I did a JHB trip from Gloucester to Welshpool.  The UK was silent
except for Fred who I spotted on Servinfo as I was about to close down.

John I've filed a Pirep, but I see that my previous flight is still
flagged as "Not accepted" in the Pirep list.  Is this because the times
are wrong (you may remember we discussed this off list). If it cannot be
resolved easily, just delete it if you can - simplest solution. It was a
only very short flight from Watchford Farm to Dunkeswell - more by way of
a test than anything else.