[jhb_airlines] Re: Sessions

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:36:05 +0100

Since I have given PCI the heave already, Weds evening on IVAO suits me.

Mike L

bones wrote:
As Tuesday is UK night on IVAO I'll be plugging in to join in the fun from
about 1930 onwards. Anyone wishing to fly or test is welcome to plug in too
- but if traffic levels are high I probably won't be able to free up the
radio for prolonged help.

Note also that Frank has booked in at Gloucester for training tonight so may
appreciate some traffic. Be on good behaviour though as there will be an
instructor on frequency.

Our regular Wednesday night is going to be tricky this week as I still can't
get PCI working. If pilots (and ATC) are happy with a move over to IVAO then
I suggest we give this a try. If so I will plug in at EGNS from around 1930.

I'd suggest that pilots plan a flight relative to their confidence on IVAO.
Those with experience can fly IFR or VFR, some of you may like to stick to
VFR - either a short hop between two airfields or just local flying around
one. Anyone really unsure should just try circuits with John, Frank or
myself.

Any thoughts on this?

http://fsaviation.net