[jhb_airlines] Re: Sessions

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:16 +0100 (BST)

Hi Fred,
The very same.  He is an Englishman, even with a Scots name!  Nice guy.
We got on well in the air.  I doubt he'll remember me though.

I breezed in one Sunday afternoon in August 2002 while working in
Lossiemouth and asked if they could do me a joyride around the area with
me flying the plane, that afternoon.  The guy on the desk said "No - too
short notice" when in breezed the CFI and boomed "Of course we can".
Obviously more of a businessman than his receptionist! <g> It was
Alistaire they assigned as my safety pilot/instructor.

Peter