[jhb_airlines] Re: Sessions

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 08:40:37 +0100

Hello Peter,just been trying to remember the name of the pilot you told me you met at Inverness,was it Alistaire Heaton?Was talking to my nephew last night,said he knew someone by that name at H/land A/ways.I was angling to get a couple of joy rides in Oct up there,so I'm making some arrangements to have a touch of reality and take a cushion to see over the panel top. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>