[jhb_airlines] Re: Servinfo

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:02:20 +0100

This could be an often asked question and so I have created a page for this on the UKA site with pretty images etc:

http://www.fpi-uki.com/page.php?8

Could someone please proof read it. Also any suggestions for similar articles are greatly appreciated.

Alex

Mr Winskill wrote:
I've loaded the Servinfo onto this laptop, my sole means of communicating with the outside world. It's also intended to run from here, in future.
Can someone please remind me how to access PilotClub via Servinfo. Naturally, the previous setup was on the HD wot failed!

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net