[jhb_airlines] Re: Servinfo

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:26:49 BST

Thanks Alex,
Now setup to access at startup. I'll leave it open to check it's picking up
testers.
Sorry I'm not ble to test at the moment. Hopefuly back on in a couple of days.

BTW; does anyone know how I stop this thing calling me Mr? Definitely makes one
feel older.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net