[jhb_airlines] Sent To Coventry?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:19:36 +0100

I've just tried to file a flightplan from EGFE to EGNS. IVAO informs me Route error route cannot contain the departure airport ICAO code EGFE. When I changed the departure to EGAC, in case it hadn't heard of Haverfordwest, I changed departure to EGAC. When I tried to file I got the message "Route error route cannot contain the destination airport ICAO code EGNS". When I changed the destination to EGLC it was accepted.

What have they got against IOM all of a sudden.

Actually it was OK earlier with EGNS and EGFE, what can have happened?