[jhb_airlines] Re: Sensible drinks...

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:46:10 +0000

bones

The Rum Forum mentions Admiral Rodney
<http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showtopic=72032>

"The Admiral Rodney has changed quite a bit from their original blend and for my taste is much better than it used to be. St Lucia is also bottling a blend they call Chariman's Reserve, which to my taste is much better than their previously bottled Admiral Rodney which was a little past its peak of maturity. "

Perhaps this "Chairmans" may be easier to find?

Regards

Kev T

At 01:56 11/30/2005, you wrote:
I have to admit that I've tried all those routes before when I was going
through the desperate stage - now evolving into dully resigned..

It was originally intended as a limited edition run but I can't believe they
dropped it - it was just too good.

bones

-