[jhb_airlines] Re: Sensible drinks...

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:22:54 -0000

Aaaargh...  Didn't I just know that you would ask that question.  I
remember searching (successfully) for a source in UK some four years
ago - the last time that we discussed this particular label - just after
I had got back from the Islands after spending at least half a day
searching for it there (and failing!).  I can't, of course, remember
exactly WHERE in UK it can be purchased; I'll go and look again (I may
be some time...)

MikeB