[jhb_airlines] SemiCircular

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:49:39 +0100

Bones

My first contact last night,was a C172 at 3500ft VFR EGBE-EGNV, asking for overhead transition Leeds.

Which I granted, also pointed out that current route would be MATZ penatration Netherthorpe/Leeming. The pilot checked charts and agreed. He stayed on frequency for FIS to Durham. I was the only controller in the area.

Thinking about afterwards, I dug out and checked the semicircular rule chart, and see that for west to east, I should have dropped him down to 2500, or taken him up to 4500, is that correct?? or which would be correct.

Had not thought about this previously.