[jhb_airlines] Re: Security!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:13:06 +0100

BTW, sorry for the delay in replying to your excel attachment, for farmstrip selection. My Lotus insisted on rejecting it but the idea was sewn and I've just completed moving my list of strips into a Lotus sheet which includes two randomly generated numbers. Each strip can be identified by the row number on which it sits.

Thanks for the nudge.

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:
Ah, so it's a dead end and no-one wants to go there.  What's in a name eh?