[jhb_airlines] Re: Security!

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:27:57 +0100

One of the trousers I wear when going on a flight(for comfort), has what would be best discribed as a luggage strap, for a belt, the buckle is one of those snap together plastic things, that is increasing found on bags and other forms of luggage.

No problem going through the airport scanner with one of those holding up your trousers.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>