[jhb_airlines] Re: Security!

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:49:12 +0100

I'd thought of something a bit less Bohemian and terribly English. To wit, fastening my trousers with an old club tie. But then that might be thought offensive to non English members of the population. Since ladies don't wear ties it might also be thought to be sexist.....

Won't be long, I'm just going up the loft to look for a tie.

Gerry Winskill

F FISHER wrote:
Gerry

Have you thought about that old standby, a bit of string, or rope if you need something a bit stronger.