[jhb_airlines] Re: Seasons Greetings

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:21 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Happy Christmas and New year everyone.  Anyone who sent me an electronic
Christmas card - my apologies - my email client puts any emails it
doesn't recognise into a spam folder which I can look at.  However, I
vaped it yesterday without checking the contents, and I know of at least
one Christmas card which has gone that way.

If anyone knows how to cure an "Out of Range" error on my Linux system
with a 17" TFT monitor and nVidiaFX5600 graphics card I'd be pleased to
hear.  A config file has been corrupted and to reset it I need to know
the video advanced settings before I can continue...