[jhb_airlines] Season's Greetings

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:31:19 +0000

With no arrivals and departures boards to keep a fog induced watch on, it's starting to dawn on me that it's Christmas day tomorrow. So, a very happy Christmas to all on the list. A heartfelt Thankyou to all who've helped me out the many initiated crises that our hobby has continued to spawn.

Although the BBC Christmas day fare of Eastenders, Come Dancing, Eastenders 2, Come Dancing 2 and Vicar of Dibbly will rule out my spending Christmas evening with the female members of the familly, I can't see me being brave enough to seek refuge in this room.

Looks like an evening with a decent book, a few chocs and a bottle of Barolo and the Ipod. Can't complain at that little lot.