[jhb_airlines] Re: Season's Greetings!

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:17:46 -0000

Mike,

I suspect we are rapidly approaching a similar problem so I can very much
sympathise with your situation. I can't even begin to appreciate the work
involved, the disruption, the worry and inevitable strain on the nerves.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas seems very inappropriate so I simply hope that
your festive break passes by without too much distress.

I certainly look forward to seeing you as and when you find time to rejoin
us - as, I am sure, are the rest of the "gang"..

In the meantime take care and my sincerest wishes to you.