[jhb_airlines] Re: Screen capturing

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:05:33 -0000

Thanks Denis but that wasn't the one. It can record video but only in the
payware versions.

I was looking to record a small session of my radar software. FRAPS doesn't
work - it only seems to capture games that run full screen like Doom, FS
etc. The radar has a record facility but it saves the data in bespoke format
- which needs their software for replay..