[jhb_airlines] Re: Screen Capture

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:01:34 +0100

Al,

I swear by "Snapper" by ovosoft. It takes pictures when the print screen key is pressed and will take as many as you like and save them where you like. It also links to FS and can show your current location, altitude etc (although not my cup of tea some find it useful) and can overlay text over each image if you so wish.

Entirely freeware and produced by a company called Ovosoft....but they recently dissapeared. If you can't find a copy or want me to send it over its a single file and can be zipped.

All the best,

Alex

Alastair wrote:
Hi folks.

What is generally reckoned to be the 'best' screen capture programme for FS use.

Cheers

Al