[jhb_airlines] Re: Scotflightfor FSX; Vol 1 - Highlands and Islands.

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:10:43 +0100

Frank,

Can you try it the other way around? Look for a situation where you get, say18 fps, unlocked. Then lock at 30 and see if you still get 18, or whether it falls below that.

Gerry Winskill

F FISHER wrote:
Gerry

AMD 3200/64 2 mb ram ATI X1650 AGP WinXPSP2 FSXSP2 GenX 1.1 Scotflight FSX

EGPL Benbecula, on the ramp and circling at 2500ft.

Locked 25  FR 16 to 22
Unlocked FR 18 to 35

Any help?? and do I need Dual/Quad core??