[jhb_airlines] Saving Website Data

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:14:26 +0100

In the past, when looking at a website page that included something useful, I used to be able to save it as a file. As an example, I've just looked at a page on Funchal. I'd like to blow up one of the shots in the scene, to check whether an object is in the area. In the past I just selected File Save and a folder of the chosen name would be created. Inside it would be a file of the photograph, that I could then zoom in on.

When I go the file save route these days all it saves is a link to the website. Presumably something at my end has changed but I know not what.

 Is there a setting I can change, to get back to the earlier system?