[jhb_airlines] Santa Flight Wednesday

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 03:29:05 EST

Sorry to be so tardy re this, we've had extra work to do this month, and
also cram it into 3 working weeks, so not had time before.

Thanks to everybody who attended on Wednesday, nice to get together again.  I
set my time to daytime but it still was pretty dark, I guess its a lesson to
us lot who moan about the dark days of winter, its nothing to the peole who
have  to live up there!

Anyway as its that time of year, I wish you all a Happy Christmas, and may
the New Year bring you Vista (unless you're into Linux!), DX10, a new graphics
card, and a new power supply to run it!

Frank T.