[jhb_airlines] Re: Santa

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:51:57 -0000

Got a cold still but would like to know if there's a busy airport tonight on the Santa run and beable to park on the grass area or apron area to listen and watch what goes on?Going out but hoping to be back home for 8:30pm to observe activity. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>