[jhb_airlines] Re: Santa

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:03:08 -0000

Just to clarify but I'll be plugging in as EFPS_CTR - not at EFRO.

Rovaniemi Centre covers the whole of northern Finland and is slightly larger
than London FIR. As with London Centre operations I'll provide as much cover
as I can for any active airports throughout the region. If traffic is
widespread though it becomes impossible to zoom into one airfield to provide
detailed coverage.

The upside is that I will be able to see traffic from as far away as Tromso
to Murmansk and a good way down the Baltic Sea. I'll probably see Helsinki
traffic but Stockholm is a bit too far.