[jhb_airlines] Re: Santa

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:13:26 +0000

Guys,

I'll try to jump onto EFRO_APP this evening although I can't guarantee I'll be able to make it due to an illness in the family.

If I can be there I'll probably log on between 1930-2000.

Cheers

Phil

franklyn fisher wrote:
Bones
Ok by me, I am not very good at organising, particulary at short notice. could have done with a week to get everything right before posting.

But yes, with me at EFKE and you covering EFRO, we should have two bases.

Hopfully, we will get some traffic.

Frank

Ps have printed the charts for the three fields.