[jhb_airlines] Re: Santa

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 02:14:52 -0000

Longer serving JHB pilots will know Rovaniemi well as it featured regularly
on Christmas assignments. The code is EFRO (not EFLO) and it appears in both
FS2004 and in the PCC software.

If I get the chance I'll log in as Rovaniemi Centre (EFPS_CTR). That leave
three airports to fill - EFRO_APP, ESPA_APP and EFOU_APP.