[jhb_airlines] Re: Saitek

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:27 +0100 (BST)

If you open the Controls.xml file (I think it's called) buried somewhere in
Usrs/program data/pyramid/burial_chamber/sarcophagus/mummy or similarly
obscure buried location, you will find the Saitek axes range parameters for
your second unit are set to zero to 64 instead of zero to 127.  Although I
haven't got my saitek connected to an FSX maxchine yet,   I have tinkered
with controls.xml for other purposes and that's how I know that joystick
parameters are in that file. In my Saitek-FS9 set up in aircraft.cfg, that
was the problem.

Peter