[jhb_airlines] Re: SP2

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:32:31 +0000

GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

It may look all right but it ain't, now, flying the way it should!

Taxiing out to the runway and the scenary didn't seem to be moving at the usual rate. Worse, the rudder effect was much less than normal. I've just checked and thirty elapsed seconds on the aircraft's chronometer is taking 1 minute and 17 seconds.

Almost as bad, it has ditched all my previous keyboard allocations, so now som of my keystroke related GoFlight buttons no longer work.

Any ideas?

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:
I'd discussed the logic of getting black lines at a couple of strips but the correct yellow, red and blue at others, with a couple of blokes wot know about these things.

Since all else had failed, and even though SP1 clearly couldn't be the cause, I've installed SP2.

The black lines have disappeared!

I'll not lose any sleep trying to work out how it can have achieved the illogical. Gift horses and mouths spring to mind.

Off to see if there's a downside to SP2.