[jhb_airlines] Re: SID/STAR's

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:46:12 +0100

Ah, Typos.
Not a really big problem until, as you pointed out, dipping one's toes into .xml. Over the last few weeks I must have wasted hours, looking for reasons dodgy syntax might be causing a problem, only to find it's one dodgy letter, in the middle of hundreds!

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx

Bones wrote:

Thanks Kev - now have it sorted. That's barring any of the aforementioned
typo's that might halt the FMS though!