[jhb_airlines] Re: SID/STAR's

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 04:09:22 +0100

Confirm the SID STAR (.txt) files go in the FS/PMDG/SIDSTARS folder.
I have an "Old" folder where I store, rather than update old files as you are never sure of the quality of new ones appearing.
A few authors have used carriage returns unwisely, (myself included) causing an error flag on the FMC identifying the line of the first infringement.

Good Luck

Kev