[jhb_airlines] Routes

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Email List" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 02:09:59 +0100

I've been slightly hijacked this week.. No sooner had I finished the UK
Airfield List updates when I got an urgent job to do for a certain local
airline again <g>.. This is heavy stuff and will probably take most of
the weekend to complete and I regret that I have to crack on with it.

So, for this week again, may I ask you all to continue with your own
assignments until I get a chance to update the JHB pages?

If it is any consolation the good news is that I may have a few extra
evenings next week for FPI as SWMBO is going away for the week.

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net