[jhb_airlines] Re: Route Planner

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:45:53 +0100

Hi John,
Didn't know of its existance but it looks very useful. It'll be interesting to
see how the
routes compare with those I normally derive via the FSNav planner.
Thanks for the steer.

Having had a slight bout of the vertigos whilst starting to paint an internal
door (OK,
think of a better one if you can), I sat before the PC, to take things quietly.
I played the
just downloaded Video for the Shackleton project. Brilliant, with great sound,
too. I can
recommend it to anyone who can come up with an equally acceptable reason for
doing
nowt!

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx