[jhb_airlines] Re: Route Planner

  • From: "Wilding, Colin" <cwilding@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:19:12 +0100

I've tried it, but on occasions it comes up with an error message "can't
find this fix" or it has difficulty with SIDs and STAR's.  I think it's fine
from the end point of a SID to an arrival IAF (does that make sense?).    In
the end I decided that, as long as I kept FSnav up to date, it was easier to
use this.  I would then cross ref it against SRDDOC for wholly UK routes or
from the UK departure to the UK exit point.

Colin