[jhb_airlines] Re: Ronaldsway For FSX By Tony Meredith

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:05:03 +0100

We have one in our garden! The local park, here in Ramsey, is stiff with them.

The variety we have here isn't available in FSX, so I've used the nearest I can find. It's a bit taller and greener.

It's surprising how quickly we take them for granted. I'd driven down to the airport again last week, to take another shot for Ted Andrews, and was surprised to find they are even along the road between College and Terminal building. Spoiled rotten, we are.

Gerry Winskill

Frank Turley wrote:
Downloaded and installed - do they really have palm trees at Ronaldsway?

Frank T.