[jhb_airlines] Re: Ronaldsway For FSX By Tony Meredith

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:30:23 +0100

Just installed it on my non-GenX system and it looks good! I've not much time to try it but had to give it a go. Only initial observation (possibly a non-GenX problem) is no taxi lines from taxiway to gates on the apron.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>