[jhb_airlines] Re: Ronaldsway For FSX By Tony Meredith

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:10:41 +0100

We must be deprived; there aren't any wimps in our garden.......

GW

Bones wrote:
It can be windswept at times but the climate is mild because of the water
around us. Summer temperatures only get up to about +25C at best but we
don't get all that cold either - the lowest recorded temperature is -6C.
It's a climate for wimps. <g>

http://woodair.net