[jhb_airlines] Re: Ronaldsway For FSX By Tony Meredith

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 09:09:36 +0100

I'm glad about that. Having placed them, I did a dusk landing and parked near there. The view to the side looked almost too tropical to be true. The shot's reassuring.

We have only one in the garden but neighbours with several sometimes claim to find find them a nuisance. Talk about taking things for granted.

Perhaps it was the monkeys they objected to........

Sorry - forgot to add the link.

It's hard to imagine this shot was taken standing in the staff car park at
the airport.

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/WebPost/palmtree.jpg

http://woodair.net