[jhb_airlines] Re: Rogue's Gallery

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:48:42 +0000

The .MAX file extension is used by ScanSoft Paperport Viewer or OmniPage scanning software. I wonder if Ernie's scanning package has one of the more common graphics formats (jpg, bmp, gif) as an alternative?

Mike L

Bones wrote:
It slowly increases.. <g>

Ernie has sent me a couple of pictures to use but they are an unknown format
to me with a .MAX suffix. Does anyone know if these can be converted to JPG?
I tried PSP but it won't touch them.

Another thought for the page. Torn between a silly and a serious data entry
I'm wondering if we should have both. I like the daft ones because of the
humour but I'd also like to know a bit more about everyone. I was wondering
if there should be a link to a second page with a more detailed biography..

http://fsaviation.net