[jhb_airlines] Re: Rogue's Gallery

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:25:19 +0000

Followed by a third, containing credit card details.........

Ge3rry Winskill

Bones wrote:

It slowly increases.. <g>

Ernie has sent me a couple of pictures to use but they are an unknown format
to me with a .MAX suffix. Does anyone know if these can be converted to JPG?
I tried PSP but it won't touch them.

Another thought for the page. Torn between a silly and a serious data entry
I'm wondering if we should have both. I like the daft ones because of the
humour but I'd also like to know a bit more about everyone. I was wondering
if there should be a link to a second page with a more detailed biography..

http://fsaviation.net