[jhb_airlines] Retirement

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:45:15 +0100

Today, is the day, that my wife joins me in retirement.

I will be at her office party, and later at the office pub, then a trip for an evening meal, then perhaps I had better spend the rest of the evening with her.

The upside , is that, she will no longer resent me disappearing every evening, to spend time on the computor. But then she is the telly adict, not me.

The downside? what do we do with ourselves each and every day!! it will be an endless weekend.

Waiting for potential house buyers will be the hardest.
The market has just taken a downturn.

FF