[jhb_airlines] Re: Registration Keys

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:17:11 -0000

Gerry
The keys should be forwarded to you via email as soon as, I print out the email, and keep it with the others, that I have, handy when reinstalling FS and all the addons. Re FSC, I bought mine at the IFC, then had to go to the site to get the updates to get it running, out of the box it crashed with a runtime error.
Frank